Sunday, November 20, 2011

Aunty Tup

was a very special lady.

I saw this photo of her at her funeral not long ago and had to do something special with it to remember her by. I have so many special memories of her - she made my wedding cake I remember helping in her kitchen - she made sure I did my bit and the dishes! The smell of her house - the back room, Uncle Don's back yard and strawberries - the little things like the toilet roll cover!!

Using Tiwddleybitz and some Tim Holtz Lost and Found papers I wanted to focus on the beautiful photo. I have added since an old gold nameplate as well just to finish it off properly but forgot to get another photo!





Every once in a while you get a comment from someone who loves what you have done because of the meaning behind it - that is why we scrapbook - to help preserve those memories and to leave a lasting legacy for future generations to know about us and our ancestors - so glad that this LO is loved by those it is special to - it is a beautiful reminder of why I scrap :) xxxx

1 comment:

Bev said...

What a beautiful way to remember your Aunt, Mel. This is something you will have to remember her always.


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog