Tuesday, August 16, 2011

G45 and Want 2 Scrap Winners and Thanks to....

woohoo what a week!!!!!!!!!!

First of all thankyou to everyone who has stopped by my blog and either had a squizzy or left a message - it is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! AND if you left a message both on one of our blogs or on facebook you were entered into a comp for some awesome G45 goodies and Want 2 Scrap items :)

Without futher ado.....drum roll....

The winners of the Graphic 45 prize pack are Manhatan Mandie who left a comment on Tara Orr's blog this week, and Patti Goodding Swartz who left a comment on the Graphic 45 Facebook page. Congratulations ladies! Please email us at info@g45papers.com with your shipping information so we can send you your prizes!

Had a quiet weekend just gone - it was nice to not go anywhere or entertain and just relax at home :) been a busy few months lately and fingers crossed another busy few ahead work wise!!!!!!!! Just waiting on an email or two with those - very impatiently too I might add!!!!!!

Sneak peak....cause I so want to share!!!!!

And last but not least a big thankyou to Lynette at My Lens and My photography. At the Camp mojo weekend I had a mini session with her - now normally I am the one behind the camera in this house and there aren't too many photo's with me in it...hence the photo session..... and she has worked wonders with that camera and computer of hers - I do love it :) ..... another sneak peak of one of the photo's - the rest are winging their way to me as we speak from sunny Queensland - if you are close to her and want some awesome shots - look her up :)


2 comments:

Marcy Smith said...

I see a wee teeny bit of a big top there....noooo not you cup size the photo before that hot stuff ...The circus tent ...OMG This is gunna be spectacular cannot wait to hear about your prospective "news" or should I say goodluck!!! :)

Marcy Smith said...

oh and can I have a personal memo next time theres a SCRUMPTIOUS GRAPHIC 45 giveaway I missed this info and would soooooo like a piece of that action...dont spose they want any unknown partially talented aussie guest designers ***hint, hint*** LMAO!


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog