Saturday, April 16, 2011

A little bit of Timmy and TBZ

just whilst I edit our Bali photo's :) Lightroom program arrived yesterday so I have just downloaded all 300 +photo's and now to work out which ones to edit - love the sync section in Lightroom - saves so much time!!

A project I completed a couple of months ago for Twiddleybitz with their new minature house collection. Colours are a bit different for me but love the subtle effect it has overall :)






Busy week - went to Twiddleybitz and got my projects for Brisbane. My first Graphic 45 kit arrived yesterday and all I need to do is clean up my desk so I can start creating away!!! Pop over to the Graphic 45 blog and have a squizzy at the design work the new DT have created in their applications - the detail is absolutely incredible :) My intro is next Wed (Thursday aussie time!!) so keep a look out :)

3 comments:

Eniko said...

These "doll houses" are very sweet indeed! I'm looking forward to your Graphic 45 intro & your future creations! Hugs, Enikö

Scrap-diva said...

Looking forward to all your G45 projects. Just became your newest follower!
Hugs
Natalie

kathy2eggs said...

I just love your card, I can't believe you don't think you can DO cards...lol...I would take it in a heartbeat.


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog