Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Bold and the Beautiful....

well I think we have more drama around here than the soapie atm (lol and the last 3 months!!) The last couple of weeks

* we have had all testing done and passed with flying colours on the contract,
* Gary has been side swiped in his car with a hit and run driver - he is ok but the car is just holding in there with some gaffa tape....good news is we may have found the driver...........
* finally made it to school holidays so no more running around,
* Jess has done her Grade 4 Modern exam - now for her Grade 3 ballet in a few weeks.
* Grand final - OMG how can you just have another game.....TIME ON PEOPLE!!!!!
* only a few days left on this site variation of the contract and we may be done however they are talking more works......
* and I scrapped!!!!

This is for an upcoming class.....once I have details etc will post it up again in my class blog..





and this I created today just because I felt like....still tossing around idea's for a title....but just enjoyed playing with new GRAPHIC 45 and Twiddleybitz :)




3 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

holy hell. all those details!!!!!

so much eye candy.


and I spot the good ol' gauze :OP

Wendy said...

This is amazing..I really love it!!!

Brigette said...

Absolutely stunning, love this range well love Graphic 45 fullstop.


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog