Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It is.....

such an awesome feeling when the work you do is appreciated and loved by others in the industry!!!! Last week I got a happy email from Graphic 45 asking if they could make me their feature artist for January....as you know I just love their papers - every single range of them and it would have to be one of my favourite brands. So me so it is a huge honour to be posted on their blog especially when it is so busy for them with their latest 3 new releases (oh got to get some of that Boardwalk range!) and the CHA next week  so THANKYOU to Susan and the DT for picking me :)






And as it was one of the hottest weekends in Perth (still hot today - currently 39 degrees!) I spent it in front of the fan in the kitchen creating...to match my cupboard I did on Sunday I have jsut finished this off to store all my new moulds in - - hehe I bought this little wooden "salt" box for $1.00 from the schools fete back in November - hubby just rolled his eyes at it and said what did you buy that for!!!! Well now he knows hehe!!! Thanks for looking and stay cool in this hot weather Perth ladies :)



Oh and don't forget I have a class on Saturday at Just Scrapbooking - hope to see you all there :)

6 comments:

deathnid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcy Smith said...

Omgoodness congratulations I would think that this is an awesome opportunity Graphic 45 is the hottest new brand around I reckon!I am so please for you looking at your gorgeous antiquemeets shabby chic recent work here on the blog here ...you will have a fantastic time doing the guesty thing for them!!! WTG GAL!!! makes my 20 word message from the king pale insignificance! LOL Thanks for leaving a lovely message for me on my recent post, I am a cmment junkie lovem Thanks! :)

mo said...

Just saw SC74 and your feature is great, we will be prompting it in the shop!! We are very lucky to have an up and coming star in our midst! Congrats too on G45, know how you love it. See you soon.
Maureen

sandra said...

I commented on the forum and in the gallery about how much I LURVE your work.
Congrats again Mel.
Love G45 paper and you seem to make it work and look even better.
and OMG at that box costing a dollar!!

Susanne Perry said...

WELL DONE MEL!!! You're certainly on a roll & so deserved too.

Sascha Schmidt said...

dear mel
I would like to congratulate you. think it's just great that you've been guest designer at G45! you were not accidentally in the CHA in LA? i had some great interviews there! It would be very unfortunate if we were both there but did not hit us.
I send you even a hello from Austria
Take care
Sascha


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog