Thursday, February 5, 2009

My baby has started school

and how weird does it feel!!! lol Chionia is now a kindy girl and loving it to bits - her teachers are gorgeous and she is so excited about going - doesn't want to know about daycare now - doesn't help that Erin has moved rooms to the baby room as well...

will pop up her photo when I find my camera recharger......have no idea where it is atm lol!!!

Jess is now in year 4 and loving it - had homework every night which i think is great - it is getting her into a routine of coming home and having a snack then homework. Her teacher is Ms Cole who taught yr 3 last year - lots of fun I think she will have this year - heard the other day that WA is phasing out Yr 7 in primary schools and Jess's year will start high school in year 7 - not sure if I like this idea and not sure how true it is.... must do some research - thought I would have heard about it before now though....

Dancing has started up once more and this year Chionia is doing tap jazz modern as well - she got her first pair of tap shoes on Tuesday night and guess what - she hasn't taken them off since then!! Even went to sleep with them on on Tuesday night!!!

Scrapping has been fun lately - Twiddleybits has announced their new design team - lol yes they still want me hehe but I am now joined by the following very talented ladies as well!!

Congrats to all of you - looking forward to working with you - I saw some of the entries yesterday and they are awesome - so much better irl than on a blog!!!

Ellen Woodbridge (NSW)
Leonie Sells (WA)
Lindsay Krauss (USA)
Lisa Swift(QLD)
Paula Brown (UK)
Rebecca Beatie (VIC)
Renee Dowling (QLD)
Sherry Mendoza (NSW)
Sonia Barnett (VIC)
Sonja Thair (WA)
Stacey Klug(USA)
Marion Emberson (UK)
Tracey Holdyk (WA)

I am holding a Twiddleybitz class on Saturday for all those interested shop owners in Perth - just contact Nic if you are interested in coming - I think there are a couple of spots left!(sorry Eastern states - I believe you were all very interested but will look at this in the future if we can get enough interest!) Will be showing off their new shadow boxes and some gorgeous new products which I picked up yesterday - if I find the camera recharger I will pop up some sneak peaks!!!

lol better go and finish putting away the grocery shopping - it was bliss doing it this morning without any kids in tow - Drovers place is sooooooooo fresh and cheap and such a good quality - can get seafood, meat and groceries and bread all in one place at market price!! Got to love that!

Take care all :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Well, I am really looking forward to seeing all the new Twiddleybitz.
Any hints ???? Well, I may pop in for a chat 2morrow....
TTFN


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog