Saturday, January 24, 2009

CHA time....

I have been surfing the net the last few days looking at a lot of the new releases in America this weekend with their CHA and WOW is all I can say - it has been a while since I have seen soo many new and inspiring designs and idea's and PRODUCTS!!!

The only downfall is it takes a little while for it to all filter back to WA...

What are your favourites???

Here is a great link (you will probably have to copy and paste it as I can never work out how to enter links in the post!!)

http://mb.lifetimemoments.com/index.php?showtopic=173662

My favourites

Little Yellow Bicycle (once again!! lol)
GCD Designs - debonair, provence and paris nights yumm!!
Prima - beautiful vines and roses
Vintage rubons by Glitz designs
Tim holts - need I say more!
MME
Collage press
Cosmo Cricket Snorkel!!
and the list goes on....

Will be popping up some links to manufacturers and their blogs in my sidebar - keep an eye out!!

No comments:


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog