Sunday, May 4, 2008

YAY School's back

Busy week - back to the routine of school, dancing and swimming for the girls.Also got my car back after not having it for 5 out of the last 6 weeks YAY I love my car!!! Suspension is now all fixed and won't break down again - we got springs put on!

Anyway - just a few LO's to share
Thsi weeks DT - a sketch challenge - using new BG pp - so pretty irl!! About the bond Jess and Chionia have as sisters - however after this week of continual fighting between them made it a bit harder lol!



A quick one using the Easter photo of Chionia at daycare - it came home in an Easter card.


and then on EB we did a photoswap and Joanne sent through some gorgeous photo's of her little one Aden




with a couple of cards I made for birthdays :)

Have a great week everyone :)

No comments:


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog