Saturday, March 8, 2008

some DT work for 3 Angels Scrapping :)






Forgot to add these to my blog over the last couple of weeks.....lol been busy! One was demonstrating using ribbon - hence the ribbon bits used to create a "piano keyboard" on my letter "I" and the journal is actually tomorrow's one - I made it for Maureen to record her battle with cancer in :)

Got some awesome news yesterday - Jodi received the results of her amnio which was done earlier this week and her results are all OK!!!! YAY so it is full steam ahead - CONGRATS JODI - I am sooooo happy for you and Craig and Jonah :) :) :)

ok - must keep working on a little project which I may be able to show off soon!

one last thing - a HUGE BIG THANKYOU to Kays for making me a new banner for my blog - isn't it gorgeous!! What a stunning family I have :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new header!!..

Great layout and journal....

Sherry's Creations said...

Hey Mel,
My name is Sherry, thought I would introduce myself as I am also a design team member for Twiddleybitz :-). I live in Sydney NSW and I have four children ranging in age from 2 to 21 (yep I spread them out!). I just wanted to say I love your blog and your work. Please feel free to email me at sherryhoney24@hotmail.com if you want to say hi!. I have just started a blog also http://sherry-m.blogspot.com/ . Hope to hear from you!
Sherry

Sherry's Creations said...

Hey thanks Mel... I would love for you to add my name/blog to the list :-) I am also very excited about the new Twiddleybitz stuff, I did have a sneak peek on the blogsite you set up, it looks great.

Take care, will talk to you soon!

Sherry


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog