Sunday, January 13, 2008

Welcome to the world little BENJAMIN SAMUEL

A day earlier than when he was due but he is now in his mum's and dad's arms loving all the attention - I haven't been in to see him yet :( :( :( as I don't want to give him my GF but he looks so cute and adorable in the photo's dad sent through. Well done Riss and Neil :) Now the fun begins :)

Not much happening here - me - I have good and bad days - today not so good throat/glands have swelled up again and tbh I have been resting etc so don't know why it has flared up again but it is annoying the hell out of me ggrrr........

House is slowly returning to normal - christmas stuff has been put away for another year, school stuff has been purchased and ready for Year 3!!!!! Chionia is back at daycare and enjoying it and Jess busy with friends and helping daddy :)

DOne a little scrapping - can't stay awake long enough at night so manage to do litlle bits here and there during the day. Working on a 5 page one atm - a bit of a scraplift from Amanda's master entry - I know when I saw it way back in June that I would have to do my version of it as I just lvoed it then and still do!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry removed my first comment because of crapping spelling!...lol.. it's very late and I should be in bed..

Just wanted to say that I love that Lo, and to make sure you rest as much as poss, don't try and rush getting better...

it dont' work that way!


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog