Saturday, January 19, 2008

So this is Christmas....And what have you done.....











My 5 page LO of December 2007!!! I loved Amanda's double Masters LO when she showed me way back in June and knew I would scraplift with something! So here it is - my version lol! 28 photo's with room for 3 more - just need to pick which ones - will go where the hidden journalling is. Also tried out my new Tim Holtz stamps and distress embossing powders which are FANTASTIC! love them :) Thanks for looking

oh


one other thing - Thankyou to all my international visitors!! WOW please leave a message - would love to hear from you all :)

1 comment:

amanda said...

it looks amazing Mel. I feel very honoured that you would lift something of mine. You have incredible talent.

Thanks for making me feel special :)


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog