Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hope you had a "you beaut Australia Day"

















HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY EVERYONE

Hope you had a great one - we did. We had a sausage sizzle pool and birthday party - Janica - niece - had her 19th birthday yesterday as well - what a great day to celebrate it! As you can imagine with our lot there was lot of water fights - bombies and having fun.

The young ones did a better job at the guzzler (no I did not join in on this one.....). Waterbombs were let off with gusto and then the water fights started in the pool.







It was a hot day - 37degrees I think and today is about the same although I think I have slept most of today even though I was in bed at 10.30 and they kept going to the wee hours of this morning lol.

Love how we celebrate Australia day and the sense of pride you see in people - I grew up overseas as a kid and whenever we said we were from Australia people would love it - always ask question - ok maybe Australia doesn't have the centuries o history that Europe has but I think it is one of the greatest places to live and wouldn't be anywhere else.

Anyway this office is too hot to sit here much longer but thought those overseas in the cold cold snow would like to see what we have been up to hehe....

Been busy scrapping but nothing I can show just yet ;)

Take care :)

2 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

It looks like you all had a ball on Australia Day. The pool would have been the perfect place to be.


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog