Tuesday, December 18, 2007

One of those days..............

you know when you have good moments and sad moments....



A dear close friend died last night from Mesothelioma....... Gino -- you lived life to the full and loved living it too - you leave us with fond memories. RIP. You will be missed like you will you would never believe - an inspiration to all those around you











And today's good things - I got a MASTERS ORIGINAL - Thanks so much Amanda - I had tears in my eyes when I opened it - it is just gorgeous - will get the camera out soon and take a photo (along with susan's SS pressie!)

Also the Masters mag is out - obviously as you can see AMANDA is one of them! Kim also made the list so a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you both - Enjoy your year ahead as masters :)

Me - I got 2 Honorable Mentions - My Ink and Tools Handbag and my RObbie LO! I really love my handbag so glad it nearly made the grade lol!



Robbie


Esme LO


and my mini album :) TFL

3 comments:

amanda said...

Mel i am so DAMN proud of you. TWO (2) HMs chick!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody awesome!

You are an amazing tower of strength and you have given me so much support and love - i am so thankful and that small frame is so piddly to say 'thankyou' to you. It isn't enough...but i hope you know how much i admire you and how much i value our friendship anyway.

Again i am stoked that you got 2 HMs...your scrapping is brilliant and you deserve absolutely everything good to come from it.

Brenda said...

You are a fabulous scrapper Mel, congratulations on your Honourable Mentions. Your work deserves recognition!

Kaysie said...

Congrats Mel on your HM..... Your stuff is shit hot.. LOL...


Im sorry about the loss of your freind. It hits hard when it happens and makes you think about how fragile life is.. Hope you are coping ok...

Take care babe, I miss you.

Kaysie


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog