Sunday, December 2, 2007

MY christmas house......











My Xmas house - MINUS my melting snow.......... Not going to rush this - I have more ideas coming to me the more I do - a couple of gaps to fill and will find this cardmakers "snow" and use that so for now please just imagine it with lots of fluffy snow :)

Edited to add I HAVE FOUND SNOW!!!!! Also the chipboard I have used on the house (the tree and swirly stars on the roof) are a pre release of a new range by Twiddleybitz - the company I will be designing for early in the new year - isn't it fab! Love the range that is out at the moment - some cool stuff like diggers and front loaders and lots of swirls etc - great quality - similar to Buzz and Bloom but without that annoying black soot on the edges YAY!!!!!! You can get some sneek looks from Di's shop - pop in - you will be surprised :)

THe cake in the last shot is a peppermint choc chip pavlova - yummmmm - will post some more photo's of it and the recipe in the next day or two!

5 comments:

amanda said...

oh Mel that is beautiful!!!

i just LMAO at Santa on the chimney and those little icicle beads are stunning.

wow wow wow. You are amazing

Anonymous said...

Mel thats gorgeous -- I LOVE Santa great touch!!

YUM I want that cake!!

Unknown said...

I love your house. Really beautiful. You are so clever.

Have to comment about the yummy looking cake too.

Angela said...

That house is stunning Mel. Love the Santa hanging on lol.

Kim Nutley said...

Looks awesome Mel love it !!!!!!!!


You are just full of ideas the lights are so cute !!!!!!


Kim


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog