Saturday, October 6, 2007

Smokers beware




Ryns Friday challenge - use 13 photo's with a sketch to help! I like it but it needs some of my tweaking.

On a sad note a close friend is dealing with the prospect of losing her mum. In the space of 48 hours she has come close to losing her twice and I think for the moment she is hanging in there. My heart goes out for you F. I am so sorry I can't do more to help. I am here if you need anything at all and I think (hope) you know that.

FOr those of you who smoke - I am not one to preach however as you take your next puff try to think of what may happen in 5 yrs, 10 yrs time - perhaps you have young kids - what will they do? How will you partner cope without you? Something so innocent and addictive is soo soooooooooooo destructive down the track. I challenge you all to give up for the sake of those who love you. I know what Gary will be doing once he is home. Please think twice next time you just need to have a cigarette.

No comments:


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog