Thursday, April 19, 2007

OK - birthdays galore so it has been busy!







April is soooooooooooooooo busy!!!!

Since my last post - Gary has had his birthday where I spent most of the day in bed with gastro once again..... Easter came and went sooooooooo quickly and then after a short holiday down in Dunsborough it was Jess's 7th birthday. Here are a couple of photos of her party and on her birthday we went to Sizzler - i know why it has been 10+ years since I last went - chionia is sick with a bad cough and runny nose - another unsettled night ahead i think.

Scrapping wise - not much - last weekend we went to Jack and Mary's 65th wedding anniversary party - can you imagine that ?????? 65 years?????????? any way I made a signing album for them which I believe they love :)




Falling asleep here so am going to put Jess and Em to bed and will hopefully be back sooner than the last time! lol

No comments:


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog