Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Playing catch up while I can!

Life is pretty busy atm. Silly car came up with EAS fault again over the weekend and not to drive it over 55kph - not happy Jan as this was suppose to have been fixed early December and the car wasn't working for 3 of the weeks since then....... Anyway they fixed it no charge yesterday but still messed me around once more.

Friday night had a crop night at Di's and it was great fun! Wonderful to catch up with the EB girls and do some scrapping. Byt he time I got home and to bed it was about 1am and then Chionia was up at 2 and 4 and finally 6am - something she has done for the last week - must get her out of it...... Had a class on Sat and came home with lots of goodies to come up with for classes - half way through several projects. Here's one of them - it used to be one of those cheap "made in china" set of 3 jigsaws for kids - well I painted it and scrapped it - still need to do the photos to go on the jigsaws inside yet.



Neils birthday yesterday so went around for nibbles and drinks at 6pm - chionia played running races most of the time and guess what - she slept through until 6am when I gave her her milk and then we all slept in until 7.30am!!!!!! Loving that! lol

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Omg mel I love your puzzle! Great seeing you today :) Sorry Luke threw the magnets everywhere :( Thanks for doing this clock for me,will get in touch when I find a good pic :)

Julie said...

Wow love the puzzle you altered. Can't wait to see the rest of it.


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog