Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas is almost here!!!!!

I can't believe how fast things are going atm..... COuntdown tll Gary comes home and then it is only a couple of days till Christmas

All presents are done and wrapped :) :) :) Thank goodness!

Food list is being made up atm and most of it should be finished in the next day or two.

Work is keeping me busy - will be glad to hand the phone back to Gary when he comes back. Have a few orders to get ready and a delivery to do which I will tie in with going to Hillarys Boat Harbour.

Girls are getting excited - CHionia can say Santa - so cute lol. It will be fun this year with Christmas and the girls - can't wait to see their faces Christmas morning. Looking forward to Christmas Eve as well - I am planning a nice CHrissy dinner for just us four with all the trimmings seeing we dipped out last year..... Pool is ready to go and I think it may get used quite a bit on Xmas day judging by a couple of the presents ;) and 36 degrees forecast

Take care all

No comments:


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog