Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A better day :)


Well today we decided to have a bit of a slack one :) Still tidying up all over the place and Chionia had a HUGE sleep today and has been much nicer to deal with - I made some Xmas cards - Debbie sent me one that inspired me to make them instead of buying them so got stuck into it as well as doing a LO using the photo of the girls with Santa - I love how it turned out in the end . I even sewed on it lol

I also received my secret santa pressie today from SIne - THANKYOU so much I lov eit all - earrings are a perfect match for my new shoes and like I said a girl can't have too many flowers or ribbon :)

well dinner is cooking so had better get back to it

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the xmas page. Looks great Melissa.


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog